Prepare for Move
- Not responsible for pre packed Glass
- If moving glass, Homeowner will wrap glass items in bubble wrap and fully pad boxes or preferably hard containers prior to move date.
- Glass, Specialty Antiques, and irreplaceable items should be moved in a separate vehicle by homeowner.
- We do not move hot tubs propane tanks, mowers, weed eaters, anything that holds fuel.
Moving Prep Tips & Instruction
- Label all boxes by room and contents
- Leave boxed items in the room they were boxed in (This helps the movers pack the truck by room and speeds the packing and unpacking process)
- Keep walkways and doorways as clear as possible
- Purge or donate items that will not be moving to your next home prior to moving
- Pack cardboard boxes tightly with paper and/or bubble wrap and tape
- Use boxes that are the same size for safe stacking and transportation
- When disassembling furniture, keep all screws and hardware in labeled container. Tape or wrap the hardware to the furniture if possible.
- Consider transporting electronics, artwork and other fragile or prize possessions in your vehicle to avoid the risk of potential damage during the move
- Be sure to label all boxes with fragile items. Use sturdy boxes or container that can be safely stacked.
- Remember to transfer your home services to new resident.
- RELAX! You are in good hands with Moving Time